Prototype interactive projects and capacitive switches with Electric Paint and the Touch Board.
The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all you need to make a variety of interactive projects, everything from proximity and touch switches to musical instruments.
The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all the tools and resources you need to prototype your projects.
Four brand new components to help get you making faster:
- Touch Board Proto Shield for connecting additional functions to the Touch Board with ease.
- Pre‐printed Electric Paint sensors so you can start testing immediately.
- Copper tape for connecting sensors over long distances or hard to reach spaces.
- Resource Guide with tips, tricks and techniques.
LEVEL: Electronics Beginner to Programming Pro
About Electric Paint:
Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever with this easy to use electrically conductive paint.
Paint circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
About the Touch Board:
- Turn your Electric Paint creations into interactive masterpieces.
- Connect Electric Paint to its 12 electrodes to trigger sounds through its MP3 player, trigger a MIDI note or do much more.
- Find well-documented code and libraries for optional programming on the Arduino IDE
- 1 x Touch Board
- 1 x Electric Paint 10ml Tube
- 1 x Electric Paint 50ml Jar
- 3 x A5 Printed Sensors
- 1 x Touch Board Proto Shield
- 1 x Header Kit
- 1 x 15m Copper Tape
- 1 x Resource guide
- 1 x MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 10 x Crocodile Clips (colours vary)