Alpha Catch is the fast-paced, physical way to practice letter names and sounds.
Kids take turns tossing self-stick balls, catching them with the sticky catcher's mitts, and playing fun phonics games about the letters on each ball.
It's a phonemic awareness home run!
- Letter Line Up - ''What letter is that?''
- Ace the Sound - ''What sound does that letter make?''
- Beginning Sounds Catch - ''Say a word that begins with that sound!''
- Ending Sounds Catch - ''Say a word that ends with that sound!''
- Middle Sounds Catch - ''Say a word that has that sound in the middle!''
- Word Catch - ''Can you make a word with the letters you caught?''
- Round Robin Play - ''All questions above are asked as a group of kids tosses and catches the balls