Me 4 Button V1.0 is great for all kinds of projects, can work as function button or direction button to control your robots. There are 4 momentary buttons on the PCB board which have a great “click” to them. They all share an analog output and different analog values reflect different buttons. You can easily connect it to Me BaseBoard V1.0 or Me BaseShield V2.0 by 6 Pin RJ25 cable.
- Four friendly momentarytactile buttons
- A state indicator and a power indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x16mm(Length x Width xHeight)