Me Shutter V1.0 is a Me series module used to automatically take pictures with your DSLR camera.With it, You can shoot high speed photos, or use for intervalometer to make ”Timelapse” videos and pictures in an Arduino project.
How does it work? a Me BaseBoard, A Me Shutter, a Me Infrared Receiver(or a sound sensor, a light/Grayscale sensor to trigger taking pictures by programming), some 6 Pin RJ25 cables got connected like below picture.
What kind of camera is compatible? Me Shutter V1.0 currently supports a wide range of DSLR cameras with remote shutter cable connector. We have provide four kinds of cables to connect your camera module to Me Shutter V1.0.
|C3||CANON EOS 5DII /5D /7D / 6D /5D3/ 50D /40D/ 30D/ 20D /10D /EOS1V /
EOS3/ EOS1D/1DS/1DSMKⅡ/1DSMKⅢ /EOSD30/EOS 10D/20D/30D/40D/50D/5D/5DⅡ/7D/EOSD60
|N1||Nikon F6. F5. F90. F90X. F100.D3.D1/D1H/D1X.D2/D2H/D2X/D3/D3X/D100/D200/D300/D700/D300S/D800|
- A state indicator and a power indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x16mm(Length x Width xHeight)