Design, discover, create.
Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever.
Paint and print circuits and sensors or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics
Put this flexible, revolutionary material in your toolbox today!
Touch Board, Pi Cap, electrical components, prototyping materials, PCBs, microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey and e-‐textiles. Use with the Touch Board or Pi Cap to make touch sensors.
LEVEL: Beginner to Expert Engineer
- Conducts electricity when dry
- Paint, stencil or screen print
- Nontoxic and solvent free
- Water soluble
- Paint over with water‐based paints
- Screen print up to 0.8m2
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness