Get the MECHANICS:
Pulley Drives set and learn how Pulley drives can be used to transfer force with reduced friction and how they can increase force or speed at amazing levels.
Pulleys have been used for thousands of years and are essential parts of complex machines in modern times, solving many technological problems.
Build 8 working models such as a material lift, a stationary bike, a crane bridge, a blender, a construction crane and a windmill.
- Snap-fit connectivity in any direction and angle.
- Extraction tool for easy disassembly.
- Easy-to-follow building instructions.
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last. Vibrant coloured parts.
- Printed instruction are included.
- The Discovering STEM series introduces children into the world of STEM disciplines (Science – Technology – Engineering and Mathematics) through a completely new learning approach!
- Boys and girls can construct exciting models while learning scientific and technological subjects and doing experiments in each theme.
- 34-page booklet with theory, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions!
- Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts.
- Thought provoking building challenges and exercises.
- Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions.
- 8 working models to build!
- Conduct thorough experiments and discover:
- How a compound pulley system works
- How to change the direction of motion of a pulley system
- How the pulleys' size affect force and speed.
- All models can be assembled by downloading the free internet instructions , available at Engino website.
- All models are available as interactive 3D instructions viewed either from a PC or from smartphones and tablets through the ENGINO 3D Viewer app (kid CAD), downloadable for free in Android, Apple (iOS) and Windows mobile operating systems.
Product Material: ABS Plastic and TPE