Is there science behind the ''five second rule''?
What kind of bacteria live on your toothbrush?
Grow and observe bacteria and learn about different types of germs!
- Stimulates an interest in biology and microbiology
- Explores the concepts of bacteria and fungi, control and variable, and how microbes affect our everyday lives
- Provides hands-on experience with scientific tools
- Journaling activities encourage creativity
- The Mighty Microbes Lab turns ''eww'' into ''aha!'' by encouraging study and understanding of (harmless) tiny colonies of bacteria and fungi
- Features 4 Petri dishes, 250 mL standing, round-bottomed flask with volume markings, and stopper with hole to fit on top of flask
- Also includes spreader for spreading bacteria, waterproof colony counter grid, loupe with 8x magnification, tweezers, funnel, pipette, gloves, and nutrient agar packet plus recipe to make more agar
- 22-Page activity journal