Use the Creative Coder to program the first wearable device for kids with simple block-based coding.
An easy-to-learn coding toy that can program endless games which interact with the device causing it to blink, light up and wiggle when you move.
FREE access to Club Make offering hundreds of new projects and tasks.
Winner of the 2018 Tillywig Brain Child Award and widely regarded as one of the best coding toys of 2018!
Build your coder in 15 minutes:
- The Creative Coder snaps together quickly and easily - no tools required!
Connect to the simple block based coding software:
- Open the software, connect the Creative Coder, and start coding!
Get active! Control the lights with movement:
- Invent and code with wearable rainbow lights that respond to your movement.
- Creative Coder kit provides an easy introduction to coding.
- Kids use the visual block based coding software to program the wearable Creative Coder.
- Instead of programming activities for the screen, with Creative Coder you programme a wearable device that will react to your movement.
- Problem skills and creative thinking.
What's In The Box?
- Casing & Battery Pack
- Velcro Strap
- Micro USB Cable
- Free access to our coding software
- Brain and Light PCBs